An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with us at Labour Women’s Network. We are hiring for a co-ordinator to work 2-3 days a week to help us with our campaigning and training work.
The full details are copied below, and if you have any questions just email [email protected].
Job title: Labour Women’s Network Co-ordinator
Location: Flexible. Some travel to London required
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pro rata
Details: We are looking for a Co-ordinator to support our training and campaigning work. We would like someone to work 2-3 days per week. We are able to offer a twelve-month contract, with the possibility of extension.
- Manage the LWN membership system
- Membership communications, including updating the website, co-ordinating blogs, writing member emails and processing training applications
- Provide admin support for bi-monthly Committee Meetings and the AGM
- Attend Labour Party Conference
- Co-ordinate training events and other ad hoc events such as the LWN Political Day and the Annual Dinner etc
- Support the committee with campaigning work
- Working with Committee on a fundraising strategy
- Other tasks as the Committee deems necessary from time to time
Closing Date: 12pm, Friday 12 June
Interviews: Week commencing 22 June
How to apply: Please apply by emailing your CV and a covering letter to [email protected], using the subject line ‘Recruitment: LWN Co-ordinator’. Your covering letter should set out why you want to work for LWN, and how your skills and experience match with the role profile. In particular, we are keen to hear about your administrative skills, your experience writing copy, any previous campaigning work and any fundraising experience.