Following on from Labour Women’s Network Political Day earlier this month, LWN management committee member Kirsty McNeill shares ten ways you can keep up the #LWN2012 energy.
1. Join us at our Christmas Party at Labour’s new HQ on December 17th.
2. All of our senior Democrat strategists put Obama’s victory down to his ground game, so do get involved in upcoming by-elections via the members’ section of Labour’s website.
3. All of the speakers in our tales from the trail session were graduates of LWN’s flagshipintensive residential training for aspiring parliamentary candidates.
5. LWN is completely dependent on voluntary contributions, so every extra member you recruit will make us stronger. Remember men are very welcome to join as supporters.
8. Fiona MacTaggart urged us to take better care of each other: ‘if you see a tall poppy getting cut down give her a ring, even if you don’t know her, it makes all the difference to whether she grows again’.